- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of establishments providing services in management consulting, market research, personnel and payroll services, contact centre service and security services
- Develop action plans, provide expertise in response to client needs, and support and advise project teams
- Direct and advise staff in the development and implementation of service quality assessments strategies
- Represent the organization within various economic and social settings
- Assist staff with administrative or technical problems
- Hire, train and supervise staff
- Ability in integrating diversity and inclusion in work values and HR processes
Our mission is to provide executive leadership, as well as set priorities and goals .