- Teach as a Lecturer and Teaching Assistant to undergraduate and graduate students
- Trainer in developing Logical framework as well as Key Performance Indicators
- Lecture on utilizing new observation methods for monitoring and evaluation.
- Teach marketing research and implementation techniques
- Educate institutions on Branding and social media and CRM tools
- Prepare, administer and grade examinations and reports
- Trained executives on Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Strategy in educational field.
- Advise students on course and academic matters and career decisions
- Direct research programs and advise on research matters
- Conduct research in Marketing & Global Business and publish findings in business programs
- Serve on advisory committees dealing with such matters as curriculum planning and degree requirements, and perform a variety of administrative duties
- Provide professional consultative and training services to industry and private individuals
- Helped in reviving Frontier’s Market Scouts in California program.
Our mission is to provide executive leadership, as well as set priorities and goals .